A roundup of the modern Trompe l’oeil (French for “deceive the eyes”) wallpapers that I totally adore. They are perfect for adding ornate architectural effects to any room.
1) White Cast Iron Lace wallpaper from Mineheart, designed by Young & Battaglia
2) Parisian hotel La Maison Champs Elysées designed by Belgian fashion design house Martin Margiela
3) American Tin Tiles wallpaper by Abigail Ahern
4) New Antique Books wallpaper by Abigail Ahern
5) My Museum designed by Paolo Badesco for Wall & Deco